Wild Chalet Resort
1. Words and All the money in the world cannot adequately express my sincere appreciation for my stay at Wild Chalet resort. All the staff were most gracious and solicituous. The dining staff always helpful, the guides are very knowledgeable and super nice. The setting is peaceful and I do not want to leave. GOD Bless all of you & the TIGER
Mary C Ayasse - SCOTTSDALE, AZ (U.S.A)
2. Fantastic time. I will never forget my very first (& subsequent) Tiger sightings. Thank you Denzel , Guffer,Dominic and all the restaurant staff. The experience was unforgettable and the fulfillment of a lifelong ambition! We will be back and will certainly be recommending the Resort(Wild Chalet) back in London! Keep up the good work saving the Tiger, The World's most beautiful animal.
Nick & Debbie Parden - ENGLAND
3. Wild Chalet is nature at its best. Wonderful hospitality , Excellent food & efficient staff. Seeing Tigers, leopards & the other wildlife in person was long time dreams come true, Especially the experience of coming face to face with the King of the Jungle at a distance of 5 feet was a dream realized. I think everyone should enjoy this lifetime experience-Thanks
Chetan & Amishaa Jarriwalla / Sejal Gandhi - MUMBAI(INDIA)
4. A big thank you to Eric ,Denzil,Heeralal & Dominic for a wonderful time at Wild Chalet. Tigers every time we went out. Special thanks for looking after small Children.
Charles & Georgina Williams / Tim & Issabelle Stirrup - U.K
Tiger Trials Resort
1. One more time We have enjoyed our stay at Tiger Trails. Tiger Sightings were excellent with an average of 20 in 22 jeep rides. We have really appreciated the kindness and attention of all the members of the staff, Our last stay was in 1999 and we were happy to see all the improvements made for the comforts of the guests. Everything working well and the possibility to give a car to any place in the world. No doubt Mukesh is definitely a fantastic guide and driver. The food was excellent, Menon, Mukesh, Rajan, Rakesh (Alphabetic order) were perfect each one at his job. See you very soon next time.
Robert Valarcher - PARIS (FRANCE)
2. Our first impressions of Tiger Trails- Such a fantastic ambience-were amply confirmed, Excellent food, Extremely comfortable accommodation and wonderfully attentive and anticipatory service. The gardens are a delight, with the Birds the perfect interlude between safaris. Drives, Particularly those away from the Tiger hunts highlighted superb scenery and tranquility. The Tigers were magnificent, but so were the Jackals, Nesting Rollers and Owls-Thank you Mahendra. All in all Unforgettable. And a place to return to. THANK YOU EVERY ONE
Bob & Maureen Wall - Little Chalrfontbucks (ENGLAND).
3. A Magical Place - We will remember it forever! We were treated like royalty-Wonderful service, Excellent food-TOO MUCH!!! and very friendly staff. Seeing the Tigers made it a holiday to remember.
Dudley & Ruth Shellard - U.K.
4. Peace, Hospitality and ambience are hallmarks of this little Oasis amidst the jungle. Along with the lifetime memories of Tigers will also have equally good if not better memories of "Tiger Trails"
Saurabh Singh, Bilaspur (INDIA)
Tiger N Woods
Great place to just relax & be! Though the hot water was hot it made "living in the jungle" more true. The food is good the tree house fantastic, the Machaan really authentic. Will keep coming for Tiger N Wood.
Vijay Kumar & Vijeta Singh (INDIA)
Surprise to see 'Total' wooden atmosphere. A unique experience to stay. All services are exceptionally good, love to visit again & again.
Yawaraj Gurjav (INDIA)
We were here for 05 game drives and saw 4 cubs from elephants, two separate sighting from mother's morning and evening game drives. Naturalist is very knowledgeable and passionate about Pench National Park. Tiger N Wood showed us great hospitality. The staffs were attentive and the food was fantastic. Don't miss your opportunity of having breakfast in the tree house. After leaving U.K. with 7/8 inches of snow it was wonderful to sit outside and have breakfast! We wish all staff very good wishes for the future.
Duncan & Wendy Barth - Kent (England )
Very lovely made and clean accommodation, we really liked it un-fortunely only one day/night. To sit beneath the tree in the evening was great chilling. We saw no tigers but great landscape.
George Venlord & S. - Dosden (Germany)
Tiger Moon Resort
1. Excellent Arrangements! Wonderful safari drive & great night Entertainment. Would highly recommend Tiger Moon Resort
John & Ritika Paul - S.BURLINGTON (U.S.A)
2. The group reaction was "FANTASTIC PLACE". This is the best Palace Tiger moon Resort) in India. We were treated like KINGS.
Stephen Bradley - U.K
3. Delightful setting, very friendly efficient Staff , terrific food- A TOTAL PLEASURE
J.David & Lucy Levy - ST.LOUIS (U.S.A)
4. Great start to our Indian Wildlife adventure. Lovely feel to Tiger Moon Resort. Very tasty food. Attentive service. And excellent Wildlife guides. 3 Tigers on 4 game drives!!
Dave & Barbara Woods - ENGLAND
Bison River Resort
1. Bison River Dandeli is a fantastic resort in a beautiful setting. All the staff are very friendly and helpful. The food and this accommodation are also very good. The coracle ride was very pleasant and relaxing. The game drive to Dandeli was very good, and I also enjoyed the optional Elephant ride. The Nature walk was great fun and very exciting, and we were very fortunate to see a Wild Boar very close. Overall a very pleasant stay & highly recommended - Thank you.
Roger Hinton - LONDON (ENGLAND)
2. Superb Hotel(Bison River) and staff. The quality of service was second to none. Nothing was too much trouble, with all departments working together to ensure our stay was the best it was!We had our best Christmas day ever. Thank you to everyone, and a special thanks to Shekhar for making our visit that bit extra special.
Paula and David MC IVOR - U.K.
3. Fantastic. This is my second visit(that says it all). There will be more visits. The place(Bison River) is really comfortable and well designed. The staff is most cordial.
Sunil Kapoor - PUNE (INDIA)
4. It was a very good experience staying in Bison River Resort, we really enjoyed the stay. The safari was good and we were lucky to spot The Black Panther, Deer, Bisons, Horn bills etc. It was great to experience and enjoy the river rafting and fishing. The rooms were nice and cozy, food was excellent and specially the night near the bonfire. Bison River is the best place to spend your precious time and money.
Imran Sherriff - BANGALORE (INDIA)
Indian Adventures - Wildlife Adventure & Resorts
257, S.V. Road, Bandra (W), Mumbai - 400050 India.
Tel no.: +91 22 26408742 / +91 22 26433622 Fax no.: +91 22 26458401
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.indianadventures.com